Autumn Holiday Program 2019 – 11-18 year olds
Check out the full program here
Bookings for the Youth Event Series Autumn Holiday Program open at 8.00am on Monday 1 April 2019 for young people in the City of Joondalup aged 11-18yrs.
This seasons activities will include Adventure World, movies, water parks, flying trapeze, paintballing, laser tag, barista coffee workshop & more.
If you book before Sunday 7 April, you’ll receive 10% off the full price of individual daily activities.
Young people & their guardians must complete a Membership Form prior to participating in the holiday program.
How to book:
1. Open the City’s Events Calendar
2. Select ‘Youth’ in the category list and filter by calendar month
3. Click on the ‘Youth Event Series’ activity you would like to book
4. Complete the registration form by adding the participant’s details
5. After registering, you will receive an email with what to bring on the day including the appropriate waiver/disclaimer forms (see below) otherwise check the Activity Key for more information
Current Waiver/Disclaimer Forms
- Monday 15 April
- Wednesday 17 April
- Thursday 18 April
- Wednesday 24 April
For more information on the Autumn Holiday Program call Youth Services on 9400 4228.