Winter Program 2019 – 11-18 year olds
Check out the full program here.
Registrations for the Youth Event Series Winter Holiday Program open at 8.00am on Monday 24 June 2019 for young people in the City of Joondalup aged 11-18yrs.
Receive 10% off the full price of individual daily activities if you book before Sunday 30 June.
This seasons activities will include movies, surfing, arts, mini golf, gaming, laser tag, ice skating with rides, museums & more.
Young people & their guardians must have completed a Membership Form prior to participating in the holiday program.
How to book:
1. Open the City’s Events Calendar
2. Filter the results by selecting ‘Youth’ in the category list
3. Click on the date and time of the ‘Youth Event Series’ activity you want to book
4. Complete the registration form by adding the participant’s details
5. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with what to bring on the day
The email will include links to the Activity Key and any separate supplier waiver or disclaimer forms that need to be completed prior to the day of activity (see below).
Current Waiver/Disclaimer Forms:
- Thursday 18 April
For more information on the Winter Holiday Program contact Youth Services on 9400 4228.